Accepting new information.
History of Suppliers
The Restaurant Museum is a new and upcoming site that will change as we gather more information and grow.
We're looking forward to sponsorship and support from former restauranteurs and restaurant suppliers. We would like to have your support and suggestion, and are open to ideas of what you would like your Restaurant Museum to be.
Hopes for the Future
As a new virtual museum we hope to expand to traveling exhibits with objects and photographs and eventually have a physical site.
We will have a timeline showing the history of restaurants in the United States. Also, categories will be created for different nationalities as well as diverse subjects including famous restaurants in literature and in movies.
We believe it is important to pass on knowledge to future generations and to learn from history. Eventually The Restaurant Museum will expand to include education for new restauranteurs through blogs, forums, and link.
- America's Oldest Restaurants, Bars, and Taverns
- National Restaurant Association
- Restaurant Schools
- The Culinary Institue of America
- The International Restaurant & Foodservice Show of New York
- The Millennium Arts Center
- The National Restaurant Show
- The National Restaurant Show- Chicago, IL